Sunday, January 29, 2012

Breakthrough

"However gloomy reality may sometimes appear, things will always work out if you remain patient, positive, hopeful, and faithful."

However impossible your life situation may appear right now, I believe that things will get better in your life. I witnessed a series of civil wars in my country; I did not know that we would be alive today. In those trying times, the present looked devastating and the future appeared gloomy. But, I didn't lose hope and faith in the miraculous power of the Divine. Consequently, I survived a series of civil wars! I can now testify that it always pays off when you stay positive, hopeful, and faithful in the midst of hardships. As you read this post, I believe that positive changes will begin to transpire in your life. I speak divine health, wealth, and victory into your life.

I believe in you!

Lazare-kokolo


No comments:

Post a Comment